Friday, December 14, 2012

Sketches

I realized I haven't posted my art in a long time. Have some sketches:
Lorenzo Donati, from the not-yet-story SF. A knight, the crown prince's best friend.

Clockwise from top left:
  • Andreas Kale (Unwise Ones) - healer, oboist
  • Orsolya Markov (Unwise Ones) - Peacekeeper from the Metallic Citadel
  • Amedea (Amy) Lewis (Unwise Ones) - trombonist, go-getter
  • Radu (Utopia Project) - elite gang member, kidnapped

Lots and lots of sketches: geometric doorways, buildings, images from dreams.

2 comments:

  1. So you are an artist too...tell me dear, what is it that you don't do? :-) lovely sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't do any sport that involves a ball, or hand-eye coordination; I can't play any reed instrument; I can't do open-heart surgery...

      Thank you. :)

      Delete