Wednesday, May 30, 2012

When a Necklace Breaks

I have no excuses, only jumping thoughts.

-

Comparison: Inn-n-Out v. Five Guys

Better burgers: Inn-n-Out

Better fries: Five Guys

-

Hanging out with friends: fun. I am heavily introverted but sometimes, prowling through Anthropologie gasping at the high prices and poking gentle fun at the "How to be a Lady" books is just what a girl needs.

-

Ambitious non-fiction-writing time-involved projects that are stewing in my head:

GW-related:
-full map
-manuscripts for major magic systems
-pantheon with hierarchies + myths

General stories:
-band picture (hint: look for protagonists in the lower brass)

Other:
-LARPing based on hometown + local areas of interest + Rick Riordan books
-become a chessmaster
-decide what I want to be in ten years

-

I went walking on Monday, and at several points thought: in a dream, this is when I'd fly.

And: as long as I can see the moon, I will be okay.

--

Until Friday.

--

...the beads scatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment