Sunday, January 29, 2012

Biennial

I have now had this blog for two years.

Whoa.

Apple cider, anyone?

-

In two years, you'd think that I'd have learned a lot, but in truth I still feel like a novice at blogging. That's all right. It's important to be aware of your own ignorance.

It's also important to know that you want to improve, and to do so.

When I started this blog it was intended to show my creative work, but that focus is far too narrow. If I wanted to do that, I might as well have kept the name ApatheticInsanity. But I'd rather show not only my own work, but also anything that can be useful to others who create.

My goal? To live up, fully, to the name Assembling Imaginations.

Also to emulate the blogs that keep me inspired. Here are some of them:
I've been meaning to put up a proper blogroll somewhere on this site, but haven't gotten around to it yet. This will have to do for now. Go check these sites out, I encourage you.

No comments:

Post a Comment