Sunday, September 18, 2011

Favorite Things

I feel like doing something different today. Let's play a game. I tell you a few of my favorite things, and you do the same. Get to know you all better. :)

Favorite Things:
  • The ocean
  • Renaissance art like "School of Athens" by Raphael.

  • Cats (specifically, mine)
  • Roman architecture
  • Ancient civilizations
  • Anberlin
  • Rammstein
  • Navy+white+dark brown
  • Glass bottles
  • Orange soda
  • Spaghetti
  • Maui onion chips
  • Devil's food cake
  • Children's fantasy novels
  • Colors
  • Euphonium
  • My twelfth-birthday necklace
  • Weighted averages problems
  • Notebooks
  • Disney movies
  • The name Tiberius
  • Multiples of 12
  • Sleeping in
  • Overcast weather
  • 0.5 lead mechanical pencils
  • Black Uniball pens
  • Simple Gifts Movement III: "Here Take this Lovely Flower" by Frank Ticheli


Your turn. Tell me about yourself!

--

By the way: my art is now up on the "Creations" page.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite things:

    The letters p, l, g, h, k. They're colorful.
    Thinking
    My dead guinea pigs and my dead dog (well technically he wasn't mine, but I got attached).
    Van Gogh watercolors and Reeves gouache
    Shoes, especially red and purple ones
    Dresses that you wear with leggings
    Noses
    Balloons
    Protected left arrows at busy intersections when I am trying to turn left.
    Movies by Hayao Miyazaki
    Blankies
    Hugs
    Boys
    When I paint something that my mom likes and she hangs it up in our house
    Calculator games
    Video games
    Games in general
    Meet the Robinsons, The Last Mimzy, and other movies, esp. psychological thrillers like Inception
    Spore (the computer game)
    Invader ZIM!
    Sleepovers
    Pillows
    Mushi-shi
    Birthdays
    Reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks. :)

    Yesss, shoes. I do not have much of a collection right now, but someday...

    Miyazaki movies + Inception: awesome stuff. I must remedy my situation of only having watched three Miyazaki films.

    ReplyDelete