Saturday, August 6, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Birthday luck sure is something! I log onto Blogger today and find out that the wonderful Alexa of Illiterations has given me an award! *-*


The award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers, and the rules are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
My five picks are:

1. Elentari (J. F. Kirk) of Tari's Tales, who writes amazing stories that you all should go read.

2. E. M. Lawrence of Winter of Her Discontent, who has amazing art.

3. Caitlyn Kurilich of Scrawlogy and Never Stop Drawing, who also draws beautifully and whose style has had a great influence on mine.

4. Anna Lyndon of Up in the Clouds, who not only draws a fantastic webcomic, but also has a great sense of style

5. Lisa Grabenstetter of the Magnetic Crow, who is also a fantastic artist.

You know, I'm actually not sure if those last two have fewer than 200 followers. Certainly all the people I've featured deserve much more than that.

Again, thank you, Alexa!

--

Have a good weekend, everyone!  I''ll be back on Tuesday with the first post in what will be at least a two-part series about dreams.

3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! I love hearing about dreams. I always have really, really weird dreams, though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Thank you SO much for this! So far, you're my first fan over at Never Stop Drawing. :)

    ReplyDelete