Saturday, May 21, 2011

This Week's Reblogs

Sorry about the scarcity of posts this month. School's been keeping me busy (finals next week AAAAAH).

Some links current, most less so, but all inspiring.

Hungarian Fairies, by Theodora Goss. Really makes me want to explore non-Grimm fairy tales.

Journal of Mythic Arts, a now-discontinued fantasy newsletter that has over 10 years of archives I've only just begun to touch. Take a stroll through the articles.

When I finally get around to splitting up my "Inspiration" page, I'll definitely feature Kay Nielsen. Even with all the details there's a lovely sense of space.

A Youtube video that strikes a beautifully desolate post-apocalyptic chord:


And a list of the top 10 most frightening books for teens, compiled by author Cliff McNish (I've only read one book by him, but it was good). From the list I've only read 1984, Coraline, and the Diary of Anne Frank, so it looks like I have more books on my to-read list.

No comments:

Post a Comment