Saturday, March 12, 2011

Revising ProjU, part VIII + Miscellaneous

I haven't gotten as much done in this last month as I would have liked, given that I've only finished two scenes since my last update on ProjU in February, but I did get past a scene that was from my least favorite group of people to write. The one I'm working on right now is from the country whose culture I like the most and whose characters I actually want to figure out.

ART!  Yesterday I finished a picture of a dream I had a while ago. Since it's not in a series with anything, I figure I'll put it up:
In the dream I was climbing up a stair made of dice in a smoke-filled sky. I have some more dream images that I'm going to get around to drawing eventually.

Yesterday I went to the library and am all set to catch up to a few series. The books:

-A Wizard of Mars, by Diane Duane
-Genius Wars, by Catherine Jinks
-The Immortal Fire, by Anne Ursu

I also read The Chosen, by Chaim Potok. It was really good, especially the character interactions.

Finalmente, a good song - "Liebe ist Alles" by Adoro.  I think it may be a cover of another German group's song, but I haven't bothered to look for the original if there is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment